• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Inquiry: James Cartee (CantilXCotton)?????

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys,

I am looking to get some Cresties off this guy and was wondering if anyone knows him or has dealt with him. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Puff

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are actually great animals to have....I never found them very difficult to take care of. I don't remember much about them, as I haven't had them since I was a young kid.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
He has the most beautiful Cresties!

I almost had a deal with him but after talking for days he tells me he doesn't do paypal and I don't do money orders because I don't like to wait. :doh So never actually finished a deal with him but he seems ok to me but you seem ok to me too :rasp

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ha yeah turned into a thread on Cresties :) Not to worry though I got about 10 references on the guy through another source. Don't worry no MO here Brat...just a trade. And no it's not my tegu being traded!!! lol guess who's getting the 1st two Ava babies being released???? and another surprise :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam