• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Is she gravid??

Wil

5 Year Member
Is she gravid or did she just eat? What do you think?

gravid1.jpg

gravid2.jpg

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never seen a gravid Tegu, but I agree with Bubblz, she looks to be gravid.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Does that mean since me and Bubblz were right we get the prize of a baby red tegu??? I'll PM you my shipping info.

Wil

5 Year Member
Sure, no problem. I would probably guess that shipping to your location will be very expensive though. Haha

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well since me and Bubblz are both in Vegas, I'm sure she wouldn't mind paying the shipping and I'll just get mine from her. HAHA

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
james.w said:
Well since me and Bubblz are both in Vegas, I'm sure she wouldn't mind paying the shipping and I'll just get mine from her. HAHA

I think bubblz is a dude

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
james.w said:

I think bubblz is a dude

If so I apologize.

james.w said:
rhetoricx said:
james.w said:

I think bubblz is a dude

If so I apologize, but her profile says female.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
james.w said:
rhetoricx said:
james.w said:

I think bubblz is a dude

If so I apologize, but her profile says female.

[/quote]

Uh oh, my bad :blush: thats what I get for ASSuming!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:D If it's that expensive,... then shipping would be equal to the regular full sale price,... lol where's the fun in that.

By the way,... Bubblz is a woman. I think like a dude some times but,.. I'm not ;).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced