• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ISO baby argentine tegus in bulk

Stacie

I am a vendor at reptile expos and would like to try selling tegus there. Please let me know what your prices are if you're interested!

Thank you!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I wonder, who are you? Where are you out of? Do you have a website? What species of tegus do you sell, and where do they come from? Do you have a TOS?

Good info to know.

Stacie

To answer your questions I'm Stacie's Spider's & Stuff. I live in Massachusetts. I do not have a website, just a Facebook and I do not sell online or anything I only sell at reptile expos (with the exception of some insect taxidermy if by request). I am looking to BUY tegus here not sell them, so I do not have a terms of sale. Was that not clear?

Jrock23

Hello Stacie, why not buy a pair of tegus and breed them and sell them. Just seems as tho you would be losing money, then gaining money. Just my opinion. I would love to check out what you have but I live in chicgao and not sure if anyone on theses forums will be at tinley park next month... Do you conduct any business thru facebook

Stacie

I have a red-bellied argentine tegu right now that is about a 1 1/2 years old that I spend all of my time with. When she does get old enough to reproduce I do plan on breeding her. I want to raise any/all of my tegus from babies so they know who I am and so I can train them to behave and be friendly. In the meantime I would like to try selling some young tegus at the expos since the ones I go to always seem to have very few available.

If you facebook search Stacie's Spiders & Stuff my page should come up. I don't post many of the items on there that I have yet but I plan to in the future. For the most part I sell small enclosures, entomology taxidermy, jewelry, tarantulas, preying mantids, bearded dragons, plants, mudskippers, and live cocoons & ooths but I am always looking for something new to sell that no-one else has!

Jrock23

Ok, I hope you find some luck in getting some tegus, Offspring should be coming up pretty soon. I'm very interested in seeing what kinda of beardie you have

snibborsirk

As Jrock said, you'll be hard pressed to find many young tegus since this is kinda the down time for the tegu season. Plenty will be available come July/Aug. Most from this past season will be pushing 2' or more now.

I'm sure you've prob already thought of this but I'll throw it out just for caution! I had a friend that wanted to sell baby monitors at shows - he bought juveniles instead right around this time of the year so like tegus they were all in the 18-24" range. he bought 20 or so juveniles and then only sold a couple, leaving him stuck with feeding and housing 15+ growing monitors!!! By the time he actually got rid of them he def regretted his decision to not wait for the next seasons babies!

Also - post some pics of your tegu if you haven't already. One of the best parts of this site is seeing everyone's tegu grow and live among us!

Stacie

This is Isabell

Attachments

• IMG_20160320_174123.jpg
    IMG_20160320_174123.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20160215_082146.jpg
    IMG_20160215_082146.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

TeguGirl74

I am a vendor at reptile expos and would like to try selling tegus there. Please let me know what your prices are if you're interested!

Thank you!
Desperately interested in the last few days I have been scammed for over 3000$ trying to get a tegu I was raped and robbed literally for what money I had set aside for a tegu while I was asleep please say I will end my search I also have an enclosure already

Attachments

• received_655318725467019.jpeg
    received_655318725467019.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam