• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ISO Columbian or Argentine B&W Tegu

BlueLemmon

Hello! I'm looking for a Columbian or Argentine Black and white tegu to adopt. I'd like to get one that is a yearling or at least under 3 years old. If its an adult I'd prefer if it was pretty tame but if its a yearling I don't mind working on taming myself! I know its pretty tough to find any tegus this time of year but if anyone is re-homing any please let me know. I live in Oregon so it might have to be shipped... Thank you for looking!

Chrisj90

I have a columbian x argentine mix tegu. Light gold color. Two years old. A little flighty sometimes but once you earn his trust he's good. Approx 2.5 ft long. Asking 200$. I'd have to overnight ship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny