• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Joshandjack

kaa

5 Year Member
Just got his two females, there were a few problems, but in the end he pulled through, and delivered some awesome girls, I believe he has a male hybrid up for grabs, and he may have jack up too, He may have sold them already. If not, good luck on the sell man.

Good seller.

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Im a little confused.....

kaa said:
Just got his two females,

Are you talking about tegus?

there were a few problems,

What were the problems?

but in the end he pulled through,

What do you mean ''he pulled through'' ? And who is ''he''?

and delivered some awesome girls, I believe he has a male hybrid up for grabs, and he may have jack up too,

Im not sure what you're trying to say in that last part.

He may have sold them already. If not, good luck on the sell man.

Good seller.

Maybe I misread but who is the seller? And the title says josh and jack. Are they the sellers or what?

Meg90

5 Year Member
JoshandJack is a username of a member here....

He had two B&W female Argentines up for sale.

Kaa is just sharing that he is a "Good Guy" to buy from.

I too am curious about the problems though? And where are the pictures of your new ladies?

kaa

5 Year Member
Sorry, I didn't realize how vague my post was. Joshandjack is the user on here that was selling his tegus.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5184</a><!-- l -->
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5183</a><!-- l -->

I got his two female black and white tegus.

The problems were more due to ups messing up the labels, and the tegus were shipped out a day later than expected.

He pulled through by providing me with exactly what I asked for, (the tegus in good health). He Is josh, and he goes by the username josh and jack.

Jack i his blue tegu, he said he might sell him too.

Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602