• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

JUST CURIOUS ABOUT MY TEGU?

maggies_tegu_92

okay so I have only had my tegu for about 4-5 days she is doing great temperament wise, she has eaten a couple of times since she's been here but hasn't ate much after than and just wants to sleep most the day until night when she wants me to let he out and she will chill with me in the bed lol. does it normally take them a while before they adjust and start eating more regularly? also I purchased a black and white Argentina tegu, was curious tho to make sure she is what i purchased I noticed her tail is literally like solid black but a lot of others I have seen are black and white being my first tegu I wasn't sure if all there tails were pretty much same or differed. And her belly has a yellowish tent to it wasn't sure if that's just like stained or something from being from the breeder she came from. and wasn't sure if anyone could possibly guess the age she may be they never told me exactly how old she was. thanks for all your help.
19894834_1502050089877187_5375407837005792291_n.jpg
19894993_1502051709877025_6267733556231432630_n.jpg

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
okay so I have only had my tegu for about 4-5 days she is doing great temperament wise, she has eaten a couple of times since she's been here but hasn't ate much after than and just wants to sleep most the day until night when she wants me to let he out and she will chill with me in the bed lol. does it normally take them a while before they adjust and start eating more regularly? also I purchased a black and white Argentina tegu, was curious tho to make sure she is what i purchased I noticed her tail is literally like solid black but a lot of others I have seen are black and white being my first tegu I wasn't sure if all there tails were pretty much same or differed. And her belly has a yellowish tent to it wasn't sure if that's just like stained or something from being from the breeder she came from. and wasn't sure if anyone could possibly guess the age she may be they never told me exactly how old she was. thanks for all your help.View attachment 12092 View attachment 12093
They can take a week or two to adjust. The black section of tail is regrowth from a broken tail.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced