• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Komodos hatching at Prague zoo

jd61285

5 Year Member
Here is a live feed of 4 komodos hatching out. I found it kind of interesting I hope you guys and gals do as well, not something you get to see everyday. Here is the link

http://www.zoopraha.cz/en/about-animals/news/hatching-of-dragons

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks for posting the link. I am gonna be stuck watching this until they hatch.

hoosier

5 Year Member
one is on its way out right now!

Thats just cool. i got to see the bottom left's first eye opening and first tongue flicks

hoosier

5 Year Member
i dont believe you can buy them. they are very endangered and i believe all the CBB are put towards conserving them in ZOOs

adam1120

i thought it was a video i was like wtf i can fast forward it lol didnt see it was live lol i think you got to have a license and a big enough home for them:D

ClockworkCarrion

awww so cute, the hatched one is all "whats taking you guys so long!". the bird being loud in the background reminds me of that guy in the movie evolution yelling "KA KAH KA KAH TOOKY TOOKY TOOKY!"

Gedy

That is a realy cool link ! That first baby looks awsome :) Thats a nice zoo aswell, maybee a good idee for a visit in my next vacation.

Logie_Bear

Baaaw~! Its so cute! Theres only one egg on the screen now and the baby that was on-screen just crawled away. Is that the one from the egg or is there one left to go? :eek:

Gedy

well, this last one is realy taking his time....no movement whats however.
and the put in another egg so you have more chances to actually see one hatch :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny