• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Leonidas

Leo93

[attachment=3581]Hey im Courtney, owner of a juvenile argentine B&W. I love the forum. Haven't gotten any work done since i found it. Lol.

Attachments

• 2011-10-27_16-07-13_48.jpg
    2011-10-27_16-07-13_48.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Leo93

Thanks guys. Ive had him a month all seems normal except the fact that he hasnt pooped but just a little tiny bit of yellow and white runny stuff in his water bowl. He eats one hopper every other day and everything else is normal. What do you think? Vegetable oil on the mouse??

Would love to see american alligator pics Buzz!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The yellow bit and the liquid is piss. No actual poo is coming out? Might be impacted or something, how long has he just been pissing? I suggest feeding rodents once a week. Use other meats as staples, such as ground turkey. The cod liver oil should help though, give your gu a warm bath. I haven't seen my gator since early October. She's in Sutton on my ranch.

Your gu hasn't taken a crap in the last month? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Leo93

He didn't eat the first two weeks. I got the temp and humidity right and hes eaten 3 hoppers and a little fuzzie since the 15th. I got him around nov. 1st

Hes 18 inches long by the way. I dont know how old he is

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny