• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Local pet shop

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
there was a yearling at a local petshop and the way they handled it was very poor, I mean this guy was writhing around trying to break free and I told the guy to let me hold him so he let me and the tegu clawed the crap out of my arm. but got him to calm and he was very gentle. I tell you if I had an extra 200 on me I would have snatch the guy up and taken him in with loving care

theDregs

There is a pet shop around here that has a largish tegu in an enclosure that is about 3'Wx2'Hx18"H if I'm being generous. No substrate or anything. It looked limp as a dishrag. I almost bought it out of pity, but I thought that would be a very bad way to get my first tegu, plus it would profit them for treating they're animals like crap. Most of their enclosures are similarly nasty. these are also the geniuses who scolded me for feeding mt ball python f/t because freezing destroys the nutrients.

Reminded me of this.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
it is located in acushnet Mass called cold blooded pets. the tegus have no proper heat or any lighting. the yearking has only news paper as a substrate

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam