• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking cor cheap dubias

Neeko

http://buydubiaroaches.com/forsale.html has 200 1/4 inch for 22.95 incudes shipping 2-3 days. Anyone ever buy from this person or have an issue with 2-3 days shipping on a hot summer day?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never dealt with them, but Dubias will be fine in the summer. What are you planning on feeding them to? Do you plan on starting a breeding colony with them?

Neeko

Feeding my beardies.... buying crix from a pet store is running me poor... I have a colony started probably a 100 sub adults but to big for my baby beardies and to big for my tegus. I dont want to feed an insect to big only to be impacted.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
1/4" is really small, I feed my baby beardies Dubias bigger than that. And a hatchling tegu could probably handle the medium nymphs.

adam1120

Yea there are a good website ordered from them twice not one dead in 100+ degree weather and delieved to my house but were suppose to be held at my p.o box 5 stars up for them from me:D

herpgirl2510

Neeko I have also ordered from thm everything was fine. I ordered more they will be arriving today even though it is going to be 95. Everyone should buy some adult male and females too to start a colony it is super easy.

Neeko

My colony just is about to take off. I have a bunch of sub adult about 1.5 inches. Too big for my guys. Good to hear positive feed back. Can't wait to make my order. Also my friends mom own a cupcake shop free egg crate !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam