• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

looking for female tegu

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Check out Tegusonly. Argentine B&W Florida WCs. Good quality.

snibborsirk

Lizardfurbz, I believe your logic is a little off on this. Rodney (Tegusonly) puts in more time and work capturing and housing the "Florida" tegus than any tegu breeder. Not to mention he's out there capturing tegus in gator and snake territory! With that line of thinking, Captive bred tegu hatchlings are essentially a "free" byproduct of having a pair of adults. Just my opinion anyway! Good luck finding a nice female.

lizardfurbz

Yes I understand all of my sav's tegu's and iguana are all WC I prefer them this way but for firebelly tegu's my argentine tegu WC has a vibrant Orange/yellow underside and I only spent $100 with shipping unfortunately rite now they have no females

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602