• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Male Red Tegu for Sale or Trade

Johanna Peckham

Gorgeous Red Male, about seven months old. Dog tame and super handleable. Is eating voraciously on a varied diet. Asking 250 for him and another 100 for his tank and lights.
Will trade for super dwarf reticulated pythons, dumerils boas, brazilian rainbow boas and BCIs.
20161122_111354.jpg
20161122_111421.jpg
20161122_111424.jpg
20161122_111515.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Rebecca Knight

Hi! I am very interested in your Tegu. I recently had a sudden traumatic loss of my pet who needed to be put down yesterday and need a little cold blooded friend to fill the void. I have experience with reptiles large and small having worked in a reptile curation. I have fallen in love with the little guys and can offer years of experience of reptile care and can promise a safe and loving home.

My primary concern is that I'm not sure which state you reside in/ how I will acquire him. I'm currently in eastern Massachusetts, but am willing to drive up to 4 hrs to neighboring states. If need be, I meet you in the middle. I also have concerns that your Tegu is now 7 months and is now coming up on young adulthood I have some reservations about retraining possible bad habits ( i.e aggressive feeding, distrust issues, ect). I'd really prefer some confirmation that my companion for the next decade and a half won't give me a 'love bites'.

I would also like to know what feeding habits/ training/ routines you have been using as well as information (measurements, substrate, and your current lighting system) to try to minimize the stress of the move.

I am also interested the enclosure you are selling to see if it is worth replacing mine while the opportunity is here. I have a 50 gallon holding tank for night holding (soon to be upgraded) whoever I have heat lamps set up around the room to allow for free roaming throughout the apartment.

I'm not going to lie, I just paid a couple thousand on a new apartment the day before my pet had to to be euthanized (surprisingly expensive) am on a temporary budget. 250$ is fairly step at the moment, but I am willing to sign a written contract with you splinting the payments into two installments. I get paid bi-weekly and can finish paying by the end to January/ the day that pay period ends.
Please email me at rebecca.l.knight22 at gmail.com
or text me at 781 698 8308

Thank you for your time,
Rebecca Knight

Johanna Peckham

Hi! I am very interested in your Tegu. I recently had a sudden traumatic loss of my pet who needed to be put down yesterday and need a little cold blooded friend to fill the void. I have experience with reptiles large and small having worked in a reptile curation. I have fallen in love with the little guys and can offer years of experience of reptile care and can promise a safe and loving home.

My primary concern is that I'm not sure which state you reside in/ how I will acquire him. I'm currently in eastern Massachusetts, but am willing to drive up to 4 hrs to neighboring states. If need be, I meet you in the middle. I also have concerns that your Tegu is now 7 months and is now coming up on young adulthood I have some reservations about retraining possible bad habits ( i.e aggressive feeding, distrust issues, ect). I'd really prefer some confirmation that my companion for the next decade and a half won't give me a 'love bites'.

I would also like to know what feeding habits/ training/ routines you have been using as well as information (measurements, substrate, and your current lighting system) to try to minimize the stress of the move.

I am also interested the enclosure you are selling to see if it is worth replacing mine while the opportunity is here. I have a 50 gallon holding tank for night holding (soon to be upgraded) whoever I have heat lamps set up around the room to allow for free roaming throughout the apartment.

I'm not going to lie, I just paid a couple thousand on a new apartment the day before my pet had to to be euthanized (surprisingly expensive) am on a temporary budget. 250$ is fairly step at the moment, but I am willing to sign a written contract with you splinting the payments into two installments. I get paid bi-weekly and can finish paying by the end to January/ the day that pay period ends.
Please email me at rebecca.l.knight22 at gmail.com
or text me at 781 698 8308

Thank you for your time,
Rebecca Knight
Hi there. Im very sorry for your loss. I regret to inform you that this guy has sold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam