• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

manchester, nh expo?

Reptile_fever

I am ,getting ready or at least my girl is getting ready to roll!!!Cold blooded pets has baby tegus arrived two das ago redc tegus,i want a blue so the hunt today is on see you there!!!

nicklotz

i ended up getting a baby red from someone...i wish i knew who the breeder it was on the back wall with the tanks, i searched for a blue didnt find any besides the breeders they wanted 1000 for the pair, needless to say i was all set. hope you ended up well!

Reptile_fever

Yeah well i tried talking them down but they wouldnt budge,so i got a baby gold colombian tegu for a sweet deal...next im thinking pastel python for my collection!!!What part of mass you from my area code is 508 to.....NB

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 5

nicklotz

nice colombian i have one that looks just like it, alll im looking for now is a blue, i have a baby red, a black and white juvie, and a baby gold, im also 508, fr

Reptile_fever

wow nice collection yourself,this is my first tegu,right around the corner i travel there alot for the two pets stores there on the Ave!Yes the blue i wish i knew who they where also i would love to have a hachling off that pair!!

nicklotz

animal instincts, i used to be there at least every other day due to the need of crickets. i know those blues were awesome, im just going to end up ordering a hatchling maybe next spring.

Reptile_fever

& Fish bowl i have a 125g tank with red terror fastae cichlids with some differnte catfish,and a oddball "a albino bichir"...Not including the other125g with a freshwater stingray,he only eats bloodworms,so that brings me there....Animal instincts im cool with nick,bob & jesus..maybe one day we can check each others collection...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602