• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Montana mice

G

Attached is a picture of my feeder set up ...

Mouse a week right ???

DSC05830.jpg

G

is that you?and is that your enormous rabbit? i could ride on that friggen thing holy crap!!!

G

I actually Have some bigger they just arn`t white ..

We probably have twenty rabbits [not counting babies] .Some are much smaller lops, lion heads ,dwarf, rex ..

That is my wife Jan .. I look like Robert Redford only more muscular and manly ..

DSC05825.jpg

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
That is a huge rabbit :shock: ,My little sister loves rabbits she would love those lol, how much does the largest one weigh??

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
oh lol, they are huge i honestly never knew rabbits could get that big. The ones you show above are like medium size dogs.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would not want a Tegu that was big enough to swallow one of those things... impressive size on those suckers...

Way back when, I had a friend in Michigan that bred huge rabbits (I called them Jack Rabbits though I have no clue what kind they were). I used to buy babies for $1 and fed them to my Boa (8' Red Tail).

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Holly smokes is that a flemish giant... cus that is one huge rabbit! Man i hope there isn't a tegu large enough to eat one of those.

G

I think the gray one is a Flemish Giant ..

The white one is a New Zeland Giant ..

We have had both strains for like 15 years and there has been some mixing ..

I think I got the names right ...

montana

Here is an old thread of some of our rabbits ..

We have several different breeds ....
You got the snake we got the Rabbit !!!

montana

You keep them on wire ...

Under the cages is a plywood box .

In the box are regular garden worms ...

Evey six months or so you take the worm castings and put them in the garden ....

The biggest thing about rabbits is you have to take them a small drink of water twice a day in the winter ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam