• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New ball python

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Male black pastel lesser. I picked him up a couple hours ago. He's about to shed so I will get more pictures once that passes. He's very very curious.
IMG_0666.jpgIMG_0668.JPGIMG_0669.JPGIMG_0677.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow. What a gorgeous snake. Can't wait to see post-shed photos! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the new addition!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've actually been checking for others, just locally. For now, just seeing who the local breeders are and what they have. Another would be cool but not too soon. This guys still settling in, I wanna make sure I have him all squared away and under control before adding any new ones. I was pretty surprised, he ate on saturday, while shedding and within 24 hours of me getting him. I was going to wait until sometime this week but the breeder told me he hadn't eaten in almost 2 weeks.
He still doesn't seem to enjoy me getting too close yet, I was changing water dishes to lower the humidity and even though he is not longer blue/grey, he still got into his little "s" pose. I can't wait to start taking him out though! He seemed awesome on friday.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They vary some can be a little testy and picky in or out of shed and size doesn't matter, while others could care less. I've had some that ate right out the box and others that had to be assist fed for almost a year. Unfortunately it's just how some are but it's always gratifying when they readily take food on their own though. Lol the same as when they trust you, are relaxed and not always trying to find out what your blood tastes like.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He seems to be adjusting more. I woke up to a nice stinky poop, he spent most of the afternoon moving around his enclosure. I was super tempted to take him out since hes more active but I figured it wouldn't kill me if I waited another day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced