• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New home

Kron

Mr.kron will be getting a new home in the next couple weeks. Hes out grown his 150 gallon hes in now. So he will be getting a new 4'd,8'L,4'T. Plenty of room for him.want to do about 2'of topsoil and echoearth mix plexi glass front and a 2 by 4 pond for him with filtration system. Krin really likes to soak and swimm so it would be great for him. Gonna use drylok tinted green for looks. Thinking about a bioactivated cage with spring tails and isopods for clean up and a humidifier to keep the cage nice and humid for the big man. Heres a pic of thim tearing up his old cage as usual.

Attachments

• 14961759698591237621968.jpg
    14961759698591237621968.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 73

Kron

I got Kron from snakes at sunset. I wanted to go to a breeder but i also wanted one as soon as possible. Overall good experiance the only issue was when i got kron he had the end of his tail missing. Dosnt really bother me makes him uniequ. He was very healthy and active ate right away and no issues with handing.

Kron

So stupid ? How many coats of drylok do i put on the walls of the enclosure abd do i put it on before or after the paint?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced