• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu!

Name choices

• Violet from AhS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Faithsreptilez

IMG_0266.PNG
The image above is the tegu I'm recieving TOMMORROW not the one from UGR. i ordered a gold tegu in January from underground reptiles and it arrived sick. I fell in love with it but died after a week. Then they blamed me. I finally found another tegu. It's a 4 month red tegu. She's gorgeous, she is a bit under weight but nothing some pinkies and meat will fix. My instagram is @turtlezblog if you would like to see me go live TOMMORROW with her.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
View attachment 11883 The image above is the tegu I'm recieving TOMMORROW not the one from UGR. i ordered a gold tegu in January from underground reptiles and it arrived sick. I fell in love with it but died after a week. Then they blamed me. I finally found another tegu. It's a 4 month red tegu. She's gorgeous, she is a bit under weight but nothing some pinkies and meat will fix. My instagram is @turtlezblog if you would like to see me go live TOMMORROW with her.
Cheerin you on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam