• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Official Camilla thread with videos, pics, and updates

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Buddy hanging out on top of my shoulder. He's getting big. Pushing past 3 and a half feet!

IMG_20140329_181004_751.jpg

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Just a quick video on buddy. As you can see he's doing great. Still can't believe how big he is. Still as tame as always. He's a big baby. : )

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Hi. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. Thought I'd post a couple update videos in Buddy. He's been sleeping a lot. Coming out to bask but not wanting to come out and eat the last couple months. Seems he can't decide if he wants to burmate. He did come out the other day so I took that opportunity to give him a bath and a small meal. As you can see he's doing great. I swear he looks bigger..... Anyway, hope you enjoy. Thanks a gain Johnny from teguterra for such an amazing friend.

Rebecca Stout

Might I say that instructional is fabulous. Buddy is incredibly gorgeous ... you are so blessed. I am very, very grateful for you taking the time over the years keeping us informed on this board. The pictures. Videos. Are just a joy to watch.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Might I say that instructional is fabulous. Buddy is incredibly gorgeous ... you are so blessed. I am very, very grateful for you taking the time over the years keeping us informed on this board. The pictures. Videos. Are just a joy to watch.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Means a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744