• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Official Camilla thread with videos, pics, and updates

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Buddy performing an old trick. I posted a video when he was younger that I taught him how to go home on command because people didn't believe me. He can still do it. He is such a smart boy! Love this guy!

Robens

Just finished reading Buddy's entire thread. You've done an amazing job, he seems like he's a gentle giant and definitely sweet. I'm new to owning a Tegu, I'm off to a good start just have to put the work and time in. Hopefully I can build the incredible relationship you and Buddy have with my Tegu Arnold. Thank you for sharing your journey.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
It's been awhile since I updated on Buddy. He's been doing well. He had kind of a lazy Chicago summer. Slept more than usual. My bearded dragon did too so I know it wasn't anything health wise. Maybe the barometric pressure was just off this summer.my only concern with him is his difficulty shedding on the lower portion of his tail. No matter what I do it just doesn't shed well. His white bands have a yellowish color. He gets soaks when he's out and his cage humidity is always 70-80%. He sheds great everywhere else on his body. Any advice on that would be appreciated.

With that being said, it was quite a treat to spend time with my friend. He is so good with me. Complete baby. Never shows any aggression whatsoever. Here's some new videos and pictures.

He's yawning not being mean.

This one just shows how huge he is. Love this guy.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Been awhile and haven't updated. Buddy is still doing great. Here's a couple videos from today.

Buddy trying to go downstairs.

Buddy roaming the hallway while his pitbull sister creeps

Artemisace

Great looking tegu and something I'll have to do with my girl is a progression thread. buddy is an amazing boy, hope you keep updating everything :)

Hudson Valley

Enjoyed viewing this thread. Every Tegu should receive the quality of care and attention you give to Buddy. He is a wonderful Tegu "Ambassador" thanks to your efforts.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Haven't been here for awhile. Life got very busy, but Buddy is doing awesome. I still have him and he is still as tame as a puppy. Some recent vids.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam