• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

PepperJack made it outside

JimB

First time since she's been with me. The Harness I got was too small so I just let her go free in the Tort pen outside. Whenever she tried to crawl out, I just walked around to that area and she's turn and go the other way. After doing some investigation, she finally tried to sleep in a shady area. :)
PJout4_13_17g.jpg
PJout4_13_17e.JPG

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
First time since she's been with me. The Harness I got was too small so I just let her go free in the Tort pen outside. Whenever she tried to crawl out, I just walked around to that area and she's turn and go the other way. After doing some investigation, she finally tried to sleep in a shady area. :)
View attachment 11828 View attachment 11829
Nice enclosure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi