• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Portland Show 8/30/09

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're thinking about going to the Portland Maine show this Sunday. It's a 3.5 hour trip but we've never been there and the kids go back to school next week.

Who else is going???

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It was a bit slow on sales but there was lots to look at. Very little supplies, mostly animals. There were only 2 vendors selling frozen rodents, NERD had the best selection by far, I think we bought close to 200 from them.

Along with the rodents, we bough a box of crickets and some new feeding tongs, some how the 2 we have are missing and my wife had to feed snakes using salad tongs, doesn't work well. I told her to use my needle nose pliers!!

On to the critters!! NERD, as usual, had all kinds of mind blowing (or sucking) Ball Python morphs.
IMG_2713_.jpg

IMG_2714_.jpg

IMG_2715_.jpg

We bought a female Veiled Chameleon to replace the male that died earlier this month. We had him over 3 years and he is missed.

Here she is!!!
IMG_2723_.jpg

We also bought a male Spider BP ($195) to breed with our female Lemon Pastel BP to make BumbleBee's!!! He has some cool markings and he's got a lot of yellow. We saw others that were very dark.

IMG_2730_.jpg

IMG_2741_.jpg

IMG_2754_.jpg

IMG_2759_.jpg

A little tongue for the ladies!!
IMG_2763_.jpg

IMG_2776_.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads