• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

problem with private messages

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm having a problem with private messages, as I keep getting emails to my actual email saying I have reached my quota and must delete some to receive any pms. The problem is, I have deleted everything in all of my folders. I tried this through both tapatalk and going into the site through the internet browser in the regular way. It's saying I have 0 messages in any of my pm folders yet I continue to get the "reached quota " message and people can't seem to pm me. :/

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
No i didn't because i thought maybe it was just a glitch or something that maybe others had experienced (?) Didn't want to bug anyone if it was something on my end that I was maybe doing wrong. I did go on the regular site instead of through tapatalk, to see if i was full in the 'trash ' box , but everything says 'empty ' and 0 so.... :/ but i still had that email message of "reached pm capacity " when I only had one inbox message in there. Hmmmm....

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Ok josh.yes it's saying everything is empty but ... i keep getting those emails that people are trying to pm me but can't.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
When I'm on my phone (which is 99% of the time) using the tapatalk app for TeguTalk, there is no trash folder. I did see it on the regular site, but all my folders (including trash) were saying 0 . Weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced