• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red/black/white cross 200.00 shipped

aj12790

5 Year Member
A male about 3ft and dog tame.Other things have come up so I must sacrifice.Leave e-mail for pics

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
aww...but still...Hey, could I breed it with my female B&W, or is it infertile....I've always wondered about infertility rates among crosses...

aj12790

5 Year Member
according to the people I have talked to they are not infertile.They are a cross breed like 2 types of dogs mating

aj12790

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
aj12790 said:
according to the people I have talked to they are not infertile.They are a cross breed like 2 types of dogs mating

What people?
Bert and why don't you take a look at what Varnyard wrote.Do you have a problem with me since the past 2 tegus I sold you have something to write which is putting somekind of doubt to people about my character.

scotty93801

5 Year Member
What people?[/quote]Bert and why don't you take a look at what Varnyard wrote.Do you have a problem with me since the past 2 tegus I sold you have something to write which is putting somekind of doubt to people about my character.[/quote]

I really don't think that was the intention here just a need to verify
the topic at hand . It seems to be a fairly new topic that needs to be researched and any info that helps is greatly appreciated.

Just my .02 cents worth
Scott

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced