• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Repticon Orlando FL

AvaHal12

Is there anyone from South Florida just going up for the day (Saturday or Sunday)? I would hate to drive by myself and we can split the gas.

Nytes_Haven

I went to the Expo and had a great time. I was surprised with a Tegu my finance got for me, my first CB ABW Tegu. Had a blast setting up the habitat and getting the little tegu all settled in.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I went for a bit. I was surprised to see the number of Colombians listed simply as black and whites...grrrr.....

Nytes_Haven

laurarfl said:
I went for a bit. I was surprised to see the number of Colombians listed simply as black and whites...grrrr.....

I noticed that as well, not to mention how "inexpensive" they were being sold for, that did put a red flag up for me.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw some for $80..if I remember correctly. One booth had black and whites, then Arg black and whites right next to them. Everyone is trying to shake the Colombian tag and the bad rap. What did you think of the big 'gu in the ferret cage with fresh nose rub? :(

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced