1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Repticon! With pictures :)

Discussion in 'Reptile Events' started by nessanicolle, Jul 28, 2012.

1. nessanicolle

nessanicolle Member

Hey guys! Today was repticon so I decided to take pictures for your viewing pleasure. There were tegu's but I picked up a baby RTB (for a friend) and a male sub-adult Iguana. Along with some new UVB and heat bulbs.[attachment=4667][attachment=4666][attachment=4665][attachment=4664][attachment=4663][attachment=4662][attachment=4661][attachment=4660][attachment=4659][attachment=4658][attachment=4657][attachment=4656][attachment=4655]

Attached Files:

2. DavidRosi

DavidRosi New Member

Ductape croc makes me sad... I know it's for the safety of the people. Such a powerful and majestic creature.
    [hr]
    However, love the other shots :) We don't have these kind of events in the UK
  3. nessanicolle

nessanicolle Member

they're awesome! As for the alligator, if you donated 20$ you could take a picture on him.
  4. TegusRawsome80

TegusRawsome80 Active Member 5 Year Member

That's rather inhumane to ductape an animals mouth shut, leave it on a cold tile floor for an entire day, and introduce people to "take a picture on him". Not a good face for the reptile industry and I'm surprised they allowed it at what I've heard is a respected show.