• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptiles at a middle school in Lansing Michigan.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some pics where we were at a middle school in Lansing Michigan talking to children about reptiles:

Attachments

• bobby's feb 007.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • bobby's feb 008.JPG
  • bobby's feb 009.JPG
  • bobby's feb 014.JPG
  • bobby's feb 016.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • bobby's feb 011.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I brought 10-12 reptiles to our 9 year old's 4th grade class a couple of months ago. My wife and oldest son made a surprise visit and helped out. It was great having almost the whole family there talking about them. People probably thought we're nuts!!!

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
that's cool dave, i kind of did the same thing on a smaller scale with my son's pre-k class. i took a large female ball python, a lemon pastel ball and a chaco golden knee tarantula. they loved it and i had fun. it's great when kids can have the opportunity to interact with reptiles who would otherwise never have had the chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam