• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Riplee

Dana C

I traded an AA for Riplee's / aka Wenjun Li's Black Throat girl. I couldn't be happier. He did a great job of packing and she arrived safe and sound.
Now for the taming part yet to come....:)
Thanks Wenjun!

Dana C

I will take and post some pictures either later today or tomorrow.
I will post them in the General Reptiles Discussion area.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's awesome, glad to hear everything went well, b/t's are my #1 fave varanid

Dana C

frost said:
you traded an all American for a black throat?

Yep, an AA for a BT. It really isn't so strange, I bought the AA from member of Tegu talk as a three month old. I have a CB Rufescens and my adult male Gordo. I am very attached to those two but really didn't click with the AA. It is not that he was aggressive or anything he was just the odd man out so to speak.
I had been doing my homework on Black Throats but really couldn't afford one right now. When Wenjun posted his in the for sale area I contacted him and worked a trade. You might question the economics of the deal but I got what I wanted and he got what he wanted and money aside, we are both happy. Riplee is a great guy by the way. His name is Wenjun Li and I would recommend him to anyone.
Actually, it worked out great as the girl I got is really bonding to me quickly and I to her. Actually, it has been an incredible experience getting her.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats on the new pick up.

Like I have said in the past, "a reptile is worth whatever the person that has it or wants it thinks it is worth." Of course there are people out there that will try and get over on those with less experience/knowledge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced