• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ron Crawford of RC Reptiles (Awesome Guy)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
So what can I say? He kicked major hind end. I received my Ball Python promptly healthy, and meaner than cat crap. Haha. He's calmed down now. My friend works for UPS and called my delivery guy because we found the box on it's side on my driveway. They didn't knock or ring the bell. Apparently, he shook the box, heard a hiss, dropped the box and took off. LOL. I was pissed because of him dropping and shaking my snake, but the newly crowned "Brando" is doing great. Thanks to Ron for his awesome price, quick delivery, and EXCELLENT customer service. A+

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I thought UPS doesnt deliver snakes anymore??..FedEX is horrible...I never wanna use them again. i always liked UPS..Lets see some pics of this pretty boy!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I haven't taken any pics yet, and he was fairly "shook up" about being "shook up" so I left him to himself last night. I'll try for some pictures tonight, but my fiancee (once again) has told me we're getting my dog tonight finally, so I'm slightly FREAKING STOKED!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602