• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

roughneck.sell trade?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
anyone know why fed ex costs so much to ship? i would have sold my ball python if it werent for them. and ups wont ship snakes anymore,i looked...=/

herpgirl2510

Does that mean I can get a permit to own a monitor. Sorry not to be stupid that is what it sounds like. Do you havve to be using it for educational permits orcan it be just to have as a pet.

It is expensive to have them shipped it sucks since most everything I have is online. we don't have alot of access to good reptile stores. What about ship your reptiles I think that is the name.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not too sure how the permit works, just thought I would post the info. I was talking to another guy who was in Mass and that is how I heard about the permits. Doesn't hurt to call and find out though.

herpgirl2510

Thanks for the info I will check first thing in the morning. I would not mind paying a fee at all. I worry about myself and why I did not think to check I had just heard you could not.

There are no permits given to keep illegal pets as pets it has to be fo educational purpose etc..

herpgirl2510

I usually pay around $50 from places like california and florida, from Virginia $37 to mass. They really get you for overnight where are you shipping from I am pretty sure fed ex gives the best rates right now. Even when I would have like one fish or a piece of coral I would pay at least $40.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
im in Michigan. yeah if only reptiles were morehardy or there was something we could do so we didnt have to spend $50 on shipping.

Riplee

5 Year Member
I am willing to trade u with 1.2 red tail boa babies.

Or I dont really need the cage. So I am also willing trade u 1.1 red tail boa for only the monitor.

Thank you

frost

1,000+ Post Club
red tail boas arent really worth that much. id like to have one but i would be loosing a lot of money.
i will give it some thought tho.

o and one more thing what is 1.1? lol or 1.2 is that one and a half? how do you do a half i wold hope you wouldent send me a half a snake. im not trying to insult you just trying to make sence of things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602