• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Scheduled Maintenance

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TeguTalk will be off-line for a short while in the next couple days. It shouldn't be for very long but we will be moving to an updated forum script. This upgrade should make TeguTalk a whole lot faster and easier to use. The interface is much more sleek and modern looking and on the back-end it isn't so clunky that pages take forever to load.
Thanks for your on-going patience. Myself and the mods DO work hard to make sure TeguTalk is the best place on the 'net to talk Gu's!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The site will probably be down for 36-48 hours. Hopefully less but at least a whole day.

elmo

its the end of the world as i kno it, what am i goin to do if i cant come check tegutalk every hour?

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
As president of the Luddite club, I dislike change. What was wrong with steam power anyway. It worked damn well!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hahah - sorry Dubya. I know we can't please everyone but I certainly AM trying to make some positive changes. One thing in particular is that it will be much easier to share photos and videos on TeguTalk. No more photobucket, no more tinypic, you will be able to upload everything directly to the site!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi