• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Seeking Cuban Rock iguana

Are male or female Cuban Rock iguanas more calm?

• Male

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

herpgirl

Hi,

I have a young red and green iguana that I recently acquired. I have my heart set on a Cuban Rock iguana. I want to get one young to socialize it. I have been reading about them and learning what I can for a few years. They have one of the best temperaments of the iguana family, according to most of the information I have seen. Are females more calm than the males? I do want to be able to hold it, even when bigger and older.

JimB

I'd check out Ty Park (He's on Facebook). The general consensus is he has the best around. I wouldn't mind getting one myself when the babies are ready.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would feel safe in buying from Ken Foose of Exotic Pets Las Vegas if he gets them in or if you order from him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced