• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

spammers

BOOZER

5 Year Member
it seems these spammers have nothing better to do!! think about it, has anyone actually taking them up on any of the offers???

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Only Bobby or Jane can delete their account and ban their IP address. I can only delete the posts when I see them. But I am away on business this week and can only check in the evening.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Hey, guys! Thanks for the heads up. I don't get to check in here as often as I'd like so if you see spammin going on send me a PM and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Have a great evening!

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Wow, I thought this thread was about spam! Use to eat the stuff. I recall it wasn't half bad fried, but who really knows what's in the stuff.

Please for the love of God, don't feed spam to your tegu.

No spamming! Maybe a little potted meat if you're in a jam.

Hate spammers! :roon :woot :rasp :jes :crazy :butt :mrgreen:

...Jefroka

wyattroa

5 Year Member
it is utter crap when every single scrolling thread on the board is from a spammer posting. I like to log on and see what is new with everyone and this is what I see. I can't imagine it is that hard to block them or take care of the issue.. I never see this on other forums.. What is making this one so vulnerable? since this last post I am now editing, it has been 2 minutes and there have been 5 more spam posts.. It is ruining the site. Almost to the point of not wanting to come here and deal with it, even though there is so much knowledge and experience here.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We are doing are best to keep them out, but it is coming from one source, they are using a proxy server and each time we ban the IP the IP changes. If you see it, email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will remove it at soon as I get the message.

Thanks, Bobby

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced