• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tame Black Throat Monitor

s4sainz

Available is a young Male, tame black throat monitor, very docile. This guy is remarkable, and his tail is simply amazing, nice bold white strips going down the tail. No missing digits, a very minor piece of his tail is missing maybe about an inch or two at the most, nothing major, barely noticeable. Eating like a typical black throat monitor, and right at the 4ft mark, and still growing. Will be listing for a one week period only, need the funds for a project.

DSC_1509.jpg

DSC_1511.jpg

DSC_1512.jpg

DSC_1513.jpg

DSC_1515.jpg

DSC_1514.jpg

DSC_1516.jpg

DSC_1510-1.jpg

NO TRADES PLEASE

$300 Local Pick up or $350 Shipped

Shipping is Mon-Wed, Via Fedex Priority Overnight, Direct signature must be obtained to ensure live arrival.
Paypal and Money Orders are Accepted
Live arrival is guaranteed except on shipments delayed or mishandled by carrier.
DOA claims must be made within 24 hours.
I can not Gaurantee live arrival on tempertures under 40 degrees and over 90 degrees
thanks
Anthony Sainz
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Riplee

5 Year Member
I am focusing on breed tegus and some boas and geckos right now.

I need a bigger room to breed monitors. Maybe next year. LoL

(But I still have some monitors right, just no plan to breed them....)

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Great looking blackthroat! I've always wanted one but just dont have the space. Hope he finds a good home also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam