• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu arriving tomorrow!

Kay

I purchased my Tegu through Underground. I was 5th on the list for a Black & White male. They called me last night and said that a majority of the clutch didn't hatch properly and died. They said they wouldn't have anymore until next year. I thought about waiting because I really wanted a Black & White but I ended up taking a Red Paraguay. I am a little disappointed but I am excited!!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I purchased my Tegu through Underground. I was 5th on the list for a Black & White male. They called me last night and said that a majority of the clutch didn't hatch properly and died. They said they wouldn't have anymore until next year. I thought about waiting because I really wanted a Black & White but I ended up taking a Red Paraguay. I am a little disappointed but I am excited!!
Congrats and post a pic of him.

Kay

Here he is!! We still haven't decided on a name. Its between Freckles and Chili...What do you think ??? Had to have him delivered to my workplace but I'm at 12:30 so....

Attachments

• 20170810_093857.jpg
    20170810_093857.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced