• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu available in Oklahoma

Skyshadow

I have a female (probably never sexed) 1 and a half year old tegu from TegusOnly that I am needing rehome. Our life situation has dramatically changed and we can't have her anymore.

She does not have a cage anymore so it would just be her. I REALLY don't want to ship her but if be willing to if the buyer would pay shipping.

I'm only asking 100$ for her. I have her heat lamp and her 4 foot uvb florescent bulb and ballast.

She's partly harnessed trained and has never bit or been aggressive past huffing.
20160916_160453.jpg

Attachments

• 20160525_111923.jpg
    20160525_111923.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a female (probably never sexed) 1 and a half year old tegu from TegusOnly that I am needing rehome. Our life situation has dramatically changed and we can't have her anymore.

She does not have a cage anymore so it would just be her. I REALLY don't want to ship her but if be willing to if the buyer would pay shipping.

I'm only asking 100$ for her. I have her heat lamp and her 4 foot uvb florescent bulb and ballast.

She's partly harnessed trained and has never bit or been aggressive past huffing.
View attachment 11269
Sky- I'm really sorry for your stuation and I hope she gets adopted out to someone who'll care for her as you have.

She's beautiful and I'd love to have her and I'm in Texas so not that far but sadly I can't afford $100 at the moment so if someone gets her before I can I hope she finds a wonderful home.(contact me if payment arrangements are possible)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam