• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Collection for sale (over a dozen of em)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marxxx

5 Year Member
Hey Guys,

I have come to a very difficult decision that I have to thin out my collection, and the tegus are taking up the most room...

I have 2 LARGE adult male argentine black and whites. I don't know their lines of origin, but the weigh in at about 9 and 11 pounds (before hibernation, a bit lighter now). Both are easy going an really calm down nicely (and rather quickly) once being picked up.

I have 3 female argentine black and whites, all over 2', but I'll call them small medium and large. The smallest is a white head (don't beleive her to be a chacoan line). She is a bit nervous, but easy to handle. THe med girl is my favorite! She is a real nice girl! She has the darkest head and coloration of my group.
The big girl is the queen! She is ok with being handled (not thrilled about it yet), likes to be scratched while in her cage, but does not like to be picked up to be put back in!

I also have one chubby female red tegu. She to is quite nice and plump! Probably a little over 2' but quite thick.

I also have a group of babies that I got from Bobby, I believe a female white head (not chacoan line), 2.3 chacoans, and 2 male reds. All are 07 hatch and have been hibernated. They are growing and looking nice. I did not power feed them to force fast growth. We have a long cold winter here in northern Ohio and they have enjoyed a nice dormant period ta boot.

I have photos of the adults posted here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/">http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/</a><!-- m -->

Baby black and white $75,
Baby Chacoan black and whites $150
baby reds $125

Larger female black and whites $125
Female Red - $200
Adult Males $250

I am losing money every one of these, and that is ok as I really hope to place them with board members. I will consider price breaks for multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking!
Mark
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

TeguGirl74

Hey Guys,

I have come to a very difficult decision that I have to thin out my collection, and the tegus are taking up the most room...

I have 2 LARGE adult male argentine black and whites. I don't know their lines of origin, but the weigh in at about 9 and 11 pounds (before hibernation, a bit lighter now). Both are easy going an really calm down nicely (and rather quickly) once being picked up.

I have 3 female argentine black and whites, all over 2', but I'll call them small medium and large. The smallest is a white head (don't beleive her to be a chacoan line). She is a bit nervous, but easy to handle. THe med girl is my favorite! She is a real nice girl! She has the darkest head and coloration of my group.
The big girl is the queen! She is ok with being handled (not thrilled about it yet), likes to be scratched while in her cage, but does not like to be picked up to be put back in!

I also have one chubby female red tegu. She to is quite nice and plump! Probably a little over 2' but quite thick.

I also have a group of babies that I got from Bobby, I believe a female white head (not chacoan line), 2.3 chacoans, and 2 male reds. All are 07 hatch and have been hibernated. They are growing and looking nice. I did not power feed them to force fast growth. We have a long cold winter here in northern Ohio and they have enjoyed a nice dormant period ta boot.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/">http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/</a><!-- m -->

baby reds $125

Female Red - $200
Adult Males $250

I am losing money every one of these, and that is ok as I really hope to place them with board members. I will consider price breaks for multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking!
Mark
Willing to ship ? To El Cajon California? 6194022807

TeguGirl74

Hey Guys,

baby reds $125

Female Red - $200
Adult Males $250

Thanks for looking!
Mark
What's total cost including shipping for a baby black and white to get shipped to El Cajon California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam