• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AWW that sucks!! I hope it's a good thing that's taking you out to Texas.

We're hurting for money right now but the Blue eggs are due to hatch in the next week or so. I'd possibly be interested in the redxblue. We'd need to sell our female B&W. We're only 2 hours away!!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Thats to bad Lexi :( Wish I had room or I'd try and get your RedxBlue! I'm packed as it is in my 12'x12' room and I'm getting a rescue leopard gecko soon. I hope you can find someone to get them, maybe try the "other" tegu site and kingsnake.com if you haven't already. I hope your move to Texas is for good reasons as well :)

Dave I don't think your going to have room for a gecko let alone another tegu with the 21+ eggs about it hatch :p

Spencer

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PinkPunisher said:
Dave I don't think your going to have room for a gecko let alone another tegu with the 21+ eggs about it hatch :p
They'll be sold quickly! :mrgreen:

I figured you would keep one, two or 5 for sentimental value :los I would, but I'm a bit of a pack rat :mrgreen:

Spencer

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Wil....might I ask who that is? :p Anyways thought we're getting pretty off topic on Lexi's thread, atleast we've been keeping it bumped up :) lol so getting back on topic I hope you find some one to get them Lexi!

Spencer

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
Wil....might I ask who that is? :p Anyways thought we're getting pretty off topic on Lexi's thread, atleast we've been keeping it bumped up :) lol so getting back on topic I hope you find some one to get them Lexi!

Spencer
He's a guy who was selling some Blue Tegu hatchlings a couple of weeks ago.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I would be willing to take the redxblue hybrid... and I don't mind taking the trip. Is the redxblue a tame guy, or is he still a flighty yearling?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Didn't you get the RedXBlue from BOOSTFEEN for free under special circumstances?
It looks like she paid $150 back in May, but I don't know what the deal is they worked out. That's quite a mark up for having it for 5 months.

We're considering it even though we don't have the money right now and are very tight on room for another couple of months. Azaleah (CoexistExotics) really wanted it back in May. http://tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1606&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

If she wants to sell them ASAP why hasn't she added pics or returned emails? I guess we'll have to see what happens.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The $150 was the sale price. BOOSTFEEN stated he would give it away to a member here as long as it went "to a good home and stay there and not be sold off or traded." Whoever took it would just have to pay the shipping costs. Being that BOOSTFEEN and Lexi are both in NY, one can only assume she picked it up in person. Avoiding any shipping fees and sale price.

shabazz

5 Year Member
well i can see boostfeen giving it to her i meet him when he gave me a b&w and he's a real nice guy.

Schnab

5 Year Member
Aww that's so sad. I wish I had the money to care for them for you, but that's impossible cose i'm in canada XD

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
hey everyone how is all??? hope everyone is well its been a long time. so lexi i see your trying to sell off the hybrid i gave you for FREE and how is it that your trying to make a profit out of it now and on top of that never kept your promise on keeping me updated on him i cant even remember the last time i heard from you.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
hey everyone how is all??? hope everyone is well its been a long time. so lexi i see your trying to sell off the hybrid i gave you for FREE and how is it that your trying to make a profit out of it now and on top of that never kept your promise on keeping me updated on him i cant even remember the last time i heard from you.

ouch :chin :plot2

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I talked to her last night. She decided to move out to Texas on a whim and is selling all of her reptiles, not just the hybrid. The prices are a bit high, but she needs the money for the trip. It's her choice. I sent her an email this morning, asking why she deleted the text of her post (I think we know why). I'll see if she still wants to sell anything. I'll remove the post when I get an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602