1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Tegus Only

Discussion in 'Reptile Vendor Reviews' started by Graham Alexander, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Graham Alexander

Graham Alexander New Member

Hello all, i am here to let everyone know that i have received my Yearling Tegu from Rodney Irwin over at Tegusonly. The customer service was fantastic, he answered every phone call and text sent to him immediately, and sent the healthiest tegu i have ever seen. He is a yearling at about 30 inches. Very healthy, already eating first day here. Dog tame, I have heard of a couple tegus coming out of him in the past that were apparently "unhealthy" but in reality, i haven't seen any of them. I decided to give the guy a chance and order a tegu from him, because he was the only one i could find tegus for same from. Turns out, i made the right decision, i recommend that if you are interested in purchasing a tegu, throw him a call, and give him a chance. Thanks, and please don't let me know that people have "received skin and bones tegus from him." Without warranted proof. Please keep this in mind next time looking for a tegu.

Remember, Wild caught doesn't mean Wild tegu. I learned this through experience!!!!
  2. Graham Alexander

Also I would like to put out there that although his stock he sells is wild caught they are all dog tame. He only sells healthy dog tame specimens. And with regards to his packing he packs the tegu very well, with air holes, heat packs, and cushioning. Again don't believe rumors and actually consider this man the next time you purchase a tegu
  3. TeguBuzz

TeguBuzz Moderator 1,000+ Post Club

Glad it went well. Lets see some pics if you don't mind!
  4. Graham Alexander

I will upload some tonight, need to convert them from my phone to my computer!
  5. Graham Alexander

Here is a pic of him, will upload full pictures of his weight when i get home as i know someone once received a "malnourished tegu" , so i would like to show everyone that mine was indeed healthy.

Attached Files:

Josh likes this.
  6. Michael Soto

Michael Soto Member

Very nice. The reason you couldnt find any breeders with tegus is because its not breeding season. once end of jul comes you'll see all the breeders with their new stocks of baby tegus.
  7. Graham Alexander

Thanks Michael, i knew they were seasonal animals, and i assumed that it wasn't breeding season.