• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegusonly

prep_reptile

Hi a few days ago I recieved my yearling tegu (Sven) from rodney irwin at tegus only. I was a little nervous as I have seen some bad reviews regarding his business. But after I emailed him (he answered right away) I felt a lot better. He showed me several tegus he had available after I told him what I was looking for and his prices are awesome. I don't mind paying more but I paid $125 for my little Sven and he is in tip top shape and as tame as can be. Rodney answered all my questions immediately and was polite And informative the entire time, even after I would send like 4 emails in a row lol. Sven arrived the day after I ordered him and ate as soon as I got him out of the box, and not because he was "starving" or anything he is actually quite plump. I expected that he may be a bit stand offish at first as rodney has many tegus and I couldn't imagine him spending quality time with every single one, but Sven will glady walk up to me and ask for a scratch and hasn't hissed or tail whipped once. I highly recommend tegusonly to anyone looking to save a tegu from florida!

Attachments

• 20150116_105328.jpg
    20150116_105328.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20150117_163439.jpg
    IMG_20150117_163439.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 149
  • 20150114_122522.jpg
    20150114_122522.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 154

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sven's looking good! Glad you had a positive experience with TegusOnly.
Keep us updated on how Sven progresses, please!

jAxTecH

I bought my tegu from Teguonly at the Orlando Repticon Show and have to say Wow! These tegu's are wild caught but are so remarkably tame. He warned me thier behavior would be different once I got her/him home but not so. This guy is tame, healthy and just a gentle tegu. Plus is a rescue cause FWC has a shoot on site policy regarding the "invasive" Tegu. I couldn't be happier with my my purchase. I also Highly recommend Teguonly. Not only will you get a fat healthy Tegu but your saving their life.
The one I bought was from his "scratch n dent" discount offerings. Only issue is the tip of her tail is broke off. He/she is perfectly healthy and was eating as soon as I got her home. Below I will attach a pick of Enki eating a rotisserie chicken butt. My tegu is what he calls "Firebelly" Argentine Black n White.
20150603_093248.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced