• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Midwest Herpetological Symposium and Expo! DUW!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some pics of the show!!

DSCN72951.jpg

DSCN72961.jpg

DSCN73211.jpg

DSCN72361.jpg

DSCN72221.jpg

DSCN7263.jpg

DSCN72441.jpg

DSCN72461.jpg

DSCN72921.jpg

DSCN72931.jpg

DSCN72661.jpg

DSCN72711.jpg

DSCN72381.jpg

DSCN72601.jpg

Pictures complements of Carol AKA Reptileszz at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptilecare.com">www.reptilecare.com</a><!-- w -->

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah looks like it was awesome! The venue alone would have been worth going. Wish I could have made it! Thanks for the pics.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
OK, I'll clarify who and what are in the photos.
Photo #1
Limey, Dr. Jen, my daughter Stephanie, and Carole, at Limey's tables at the expo.

Photo #2
Steph's BF Mark, and Desiree, at the IRCF booth at the expo.

Photo #3
Bobby and Limey at the Royal Reptilia booth.

Photo #4
Stephanie and Dr. Jen at their booth at the expo...jsRhacs.

Photo #5
Limey and Des, looking happy.

Photo #6
Bobby and myself, and my brat Azul, the Grand Cayman hybrid.

Photo #7
Bobby during his presentation, which was awesome. He had the largest attendance of any of the speakers and he did a terrific job. Very entertaining and informational.

Photo #8
Bobby directly after his presentation, holding Clifford, my Red that he borrowed as an exhibit. I need to be careful or Clifford may end up missing from my house. :) Bobby likes him and Cliff liked Bobby.

Photo #9 and #10
Bobby holding Cliff.

Photo #11 and #12
The banquet and auction that followed. The food was good, the company exceptional!!

Photo #13
Me and Cliff

Photo #14
Bobby risking his fingers with Azul. LOL

The weekend was a success even tho attendance at the expo was not really good. The speakers were all interesting, the hospitality of MSH was generous, and it was wonderful to spend time with friends that we don't see that often. Time passed much too quickly.

Thanks, again, Carole, for the photos. I can't believe that I forgot to take my camera!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam