• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thinking about doing a contest, what do we think?

mia exotic

Hi guys! I was thinking about doing a contest, but I wasnt sure how many active people would be interested. I wanted to do like a photo contest, maybe with some holiday theme? comment or message me directly if you're interested! I also wanted to do some little reptile related prize!

Hye there ! Just browse thru ths Tegu page ;) ..u want to do a contest ? Sounds great ..
Hi guys! I was thinking about doing a contest, but I wasnt sure how many active people would be interested. I wanted to do like a photo contest, maybe with some holiday theme? comment or message me directly if you're interested! I also wanted to do some little reptile related prize!

Myteguclarice

I love the idea!!! Let me know if you're still interested. I'd be interested in helping you if you want. I haven't been very active but can devote more time

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam