• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tinley Park, IL including the PIJAC/USARK summit Feb 13-14

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
http://www.narbc.com/htm2006/tps_index.htm

I have heard from a reputable authority that Bobby will be attending this show all weekend. If you are planning on attending this show let us know and we'll try to meet up and talk some tegus. If you weren't planning on coming to this show, get off your bumm and start making plans! Good times ahead!

kaa

5 Year Member
I might be there on sat, but prolly not sun. Where we gonna meet up to talk Gu?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes I will be there, and I would be more than happy to meet with all of you there, just let me know. If you would like to call me during the show, my cell number is: 989-493-6911.

kaa

5 Year Member
Sad news on my part, I won't be able to make it, Not unless I can find someone to spot me some cash. My taxes got delayed, damn government does it again. maybe next time. hope everyone has a good time. Take lots of pics for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced