• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

[Trade] XBox 360 and Playstation 3 games!

GraphiK

5 Year Member
Hey all,

Looking to start getting into the reptile business more and more and I currently own a video game store (Small family business) so I can afford to trade off a few games without really affecting my business. Here is a list of games I got in today, if there are others you would like feel free to ask and I can see if I have them on the shelves somewhere.

Playstation 3:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Dragon Age: Origins
Borderlands
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Madden NFL 10
NBA 2K10
Fallout 3: Game of the year edition

XBox 360:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Dragon Age Origins
Borderlands
Halo 3: ODST
Madden NFL 10
FIFA Soccer 10
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Brutal Legend

Make me some offers people! Just tell me what you want and what you'll give me for them. If there are games I didn't list just ask and I'll tell you if I have them in stock! :)

iceman9907

5 Year Member
i have a young gold Columbian tegu that i cant really take care of anymore... he eats very well and i have been handleing him every day and has started to settle down alot .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744