• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

two female argentine black and white tegus

TanMan57

5 Year Member
txrepgirl said:
Thanks for posting another picture of her.Is it a 100% black and white.Does she have some blue in her because she is so light colors and has a dark nose ?

Thanks for posting the video.It was a good one.
Hmmm she does look good but, she may not be mixed with a blue after all bobby does have some black nosed tegus

Meg90

5 Year Member
I thought she was pure B&W too---my girl from Bobby has a black nose, and quite a bit of white, but she's full B&W as well. I'd have definitely felt the pinch if I'd payed for a blue!

I really enjoyed that video as well. It was a stumbled-upon-it kind of thing, but it really shows how fast these sweet little things can get aggressive.

joshandjack

5 Year Member
no, she doesnt have any blue, but im not going to try and upsell this tegu by saying things that arnt true, but im pretty sure i remember the person i bought here from said she was from bobby's stock however i cannot be %100 positive.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thank you everyone for the infos ;) .She is very, very, very bautiful.I'm just worried tha she doesn't want to eat outside off the enclosure.

AWD247

5 Year Member
Josh, pm me info and pics on Jack if you decide to sell, also what you would looks to get, how big is he also, I wonder if he's the same size or bigger than my extreme right now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced