1. Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email josh@tegutalk.com!
    Dismiss Notice

underground reptiles?

Discussion in 'Reptile Vendor Reviews' started by Guest, Jan 12, 2011.

1. herpgirl2510

herpgirl2510 Member

I got a very nice male pastel from them.
  2. grimz

grimz New Member

Yes underground reptiles is a good place i just got my paraguayan red and white tegu from them 3 days ago and it came in perfect health and service is fast and good enough said
  3. martinreptiles_3

martinreptiles_3 New Member

I purchased a Dumerils Boa from them and was very please with their services.
  4. kellen.watkins

kellen.watkins New Member

Bought my red and bluexred hybrid from them. Eli came in great shape nikkitine not so much. Stuck shed scars all over broken finger was pretty upset about it but she is a absolute sweetheart. With eli they messed up the order and put him on a truck instead of pick up and he spent his day in a truck til 730 in the evening in the middle of august. I personally will never do business with them I would advise anyone else to double hell triple check your order with them and get a photo of the one they send. On the flipside they have awesome looking animals
  5. Sirhc401

Sirhc401 Member

Hey kellen do you have pictures posted of Eli? I want to see that mix :)[hr]
    Nevermind. Just found your thread
  6. kellen.watkins

kellen.watkins New Member

there are baby pics of him too just search around for eli :)he is an immaculate looking gu
  7. xxmonitorlizardxx

xxmonitorlizardxx Member

They incorrectly label their Blue Tongue Skinks, and their care is not the best.
  8. tegtaker007

tegtaker007 New Member

They do thier own captive breeding on all their skinks. You can see it on youtube. Personally I love them guys over there. Ive bought all my reptiles but 1 ball python from them and have never had any issues.
  9. teguboy77

teguboy77 Member 5 Year Member

I think there ok myself bought a savanah monitor off them a couple years back came very healthy.
  10. Grendel

Grendel Member

RE: Caimen Lizards

276...I got that caiman.
    SamBobCat likes this.
  11. laurarfl

laurarfl Moderator 5 Year Member 1,000+ Post Club

I saw that!
  12. Reptilewhisper

Reptilewhisper New Member

Just wondering how long have some of u had ur animals that u got from underground reptiles lived for cause i have got some pets from pet stores like pet smart that don't seem to live long and like the next day after bringing them home there sick and was wondering how good underground reptiles was before i order from them
  13. baseballfanatic2

baseballfanatic2 New Member

Hey guys,

I just bought from underground reptiles and have to say, I am very pleased with their business. This underground reptiles review is pretty legit. If you are still in need of a review, read it.
  14. sashiscrazy4tegus

sashiscrazy4tegus Member

Underground Reptiles are perfectly fine to deal with. I own a reptile shop and make my purchases from them on the things I do not breed on my own. They are legit. What I like is you can actually call them and the owner himself takes the orders as well. If you have questions on sexes he will go and check while your on hold. There was (1) reptile out of the tons we purchased that did not make it because I think it was too young to ship, it was a frilled.
  15. Dracomancer

Dracomancer New Member

i just ordered this week..got my brown basilisk and frilled dragon the next morning...theyre both healthy..active and eat like crazy..i recomend them big time...they even called me the same day to check on the reptiles and to make sure everything was ok...i will be ordering fromt them again :)
  16. Artemisace

Artemisace New Member

I just got my argentine black and white from them and she is very healthy and eating well. I had to pick her up at the UPS fulfillment center and their system listed her as on the truck, which in Arizona would be a death sentence. So Underground I'm happy with, UPS not so much.... I will definitely buy from them again, though I may see if they can ship with FedEx never had issues with FedEx.