• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcome New Moderators - Laurarfl and Wil !

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm very pleased to announce that both Wil and Laurarfl have agreed to join our volunteer moderator group here on TeguTalk!
I have full confidence that these two folks will be a fantastic addition to the team. They're knowledgable, level-headed, and they understand that a moderator's job isn't to be TT Police but instead to help keep the peace and keep the site organized and user-friendly.
I hope everyone gives them a very warm welcome and a huge thank you for volunteering their time to this great community!

Dana C

Congratulations to both of you. Between being knowledgeable and articulate, you two are great choices.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thank you! Mainly I just want to help control the spam and welcome new members. I think that is an important part of keeping a forum user friendly.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congratulations Wil and Laura and thank you for your contributions to the site!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam