• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is the beginner tegu for me?

beardeddragon111

How big would a female argentine Black and white be? Average snout to vent
Mine female b&w is just over 40 inches snout to vent and 8-10 pounds (haven't weighed in a while). Some say average three feet other say they max out at four. It honestly depends on hibernation, heat, and how much food they are offered.

Dragonmom

I am going to start building the enclosure as soon as I get back from this trip. Does anyone have a good enclosure pic of what I should be recreating?

dpjm

5 Year Member
Mine female b&w is just over 40 inches snout to vent and 8-10 pounds

That just doesn't sound right. 40 inches SVL plus tail would give you an 80+ inch tegu. Maybe you mean snout to tail (STL)?

Dragonmom

How big would a black flame be? I like the look of those and apparently they are a lot less expensive than blues. Where would you get a cheap blue?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced