• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What made me buy a tegu in the first place! <3

Aranha

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5mvOpCnvI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5mvOpCnvI</a><!-- m -->

Tegu love! :D

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
HAHAHA. Those are the biggest and best looking breeders, I've ever seen!! Are there 90 of em in that video?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys, I agree that there are many clouds about this guy. But his video does rock, bottom line. So lets just drop the hidden comments, and let this thread go back to the topic.

COWHER

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Ok guys, I agree that there are many clouds about this guy. But his video does rock, bottom line. So lets just drop the hidden comments, and let this thread go back to the topic.

I agree Bobby that is actually one of the things that made me want a tegu also.... I just thought it was funny... I knew it was going to happen sooner or later I just wasn't expecting it lol.... But you are right it is a great video....

nat

5 Year Member
I really like that video, I show it to many people to demonstrate that carnivorus reptiles are definately not simplistic brutes that aren't capable of being a good pet. That video has done a lot of good for tegus.

rule6660

5 Year Member
hello all AJ here. first time writing to you guys i live in maine and after seeing Ricks tegu draco at the portland reptile expo 3 years ago i fell in love!! now i have 2 ones 3 1/2 feet and the others is 13 inches. They are just awsome!!!!! there personality, size and looks are what made me buy them :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980