• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Win this Crested Gecko!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So I have a few extra Crested Gecko's (R. ciliatus) lying around and I wanted to raffle one of to you guys! Here is the gecko you will receive:

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0006-4.jpg

He/she comes from some very nice looking parents and should turn out to be a Lavender/green Fire morph.

The Contest: Reptile Creativity/Artwork

-Participants must enter only ONE of the following. It can be a piece of artwork, poetry, photography, graphic design, short story, or music (make sure you know/learn to host the material so we can view it).
-Choose only ONE piece to submit.
-Must be reptile related.
-Participants must have 25 or more posts to be eligible to win.
-Only ONE submission per member.
-Contest will run from 09/29/08 to 10/13/08
-There after I will pick the top 5 entries and have a vote for the winner.
-Winner will pay shipping costs via UPS Over Night.
-Shipping to lower 48 states only.

Tips:

If you do not have a camera I suggest borrowing one or start writing!! Hehe.

If you have trouble posting a picture refer to the picture tutorials in the general discussion section of the website.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome idea puff! i would love to enter the contest but if i win my mom wont be too happy :(

how old is the gecko you are giving away? too young to tell male or female?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
6-7 months if you use a jewelers loupe to look for preanal pores. Visually sex can be determined around a year or more.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well I will enter a photo, but I will not want to win, I will leave it to some other lucky winner. :)

Bobbyturtle1.jpg

This was taken on my trip to the Tampa show this past weekend. How you like my new friend? LOL

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Bobbyturtle1.jpg

This was taken on my trip to the Tampa show this past weekend. How you like my new friend? LOL

I wasn't aware it is still 2005! LOL :lol: :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, the date is off just a bit, lol. I did have our shirt and hat on though. :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Skinny? LOL, you are trying to win some brownie points? Yes I did cut my hair, and I like it much better.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
well im gona get a new picture of zazu some time for this. you have all already seen all my pictures a lot lol. time for a new one!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I've been thinking of getting a hair cut as well but it's so chilly up hear I might just keep it for snowboarding this winter lol

I've had my hair long for at least the past 3-4 years with only 1 actual hair cut over the summer but has since grown back. I also wanna keep my hair to make a giant mohawk for Halloween! I'm 15, I may as well get in a many years of trick or treating in as I can.

Also thats a great picture of Cecil!

Spencer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam