• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

hanniebann said:
I haven't heard anything today either :/

Another thread someone said they are supposed to be getting tegu monday? And that a few people said Bobby was in hospital? The thread is "new from texas "or something...ugh.I've still heard nada about my blk and wht...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

I talked to him and he was in the hospital, and that's why nothing made it out this week but he promised me mine would be sent out this monday.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
I talked to him and he was in the hospital, and that's why nothing made it out this week but he promised me mine would be sent out this monday.

What was your deposit month? Cuz he told me he ships by first come first serve...deposit months.not balance months.I'm just wondering where my wait period falls...as I put my deposit in march and paid balance end of june.

TeguBlake

BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:

What was your deposit month? Cuz he told me he ships by first come first serve...deposit months.not balance months.I'm just wondering where my wait period falls...as I put my deposit in march and paid balance end of june.

i paid in full on Friday, and he promised monday and wendsday, and now monday again. but he said he will make sure it comes this monday and apologized and asked if everything was still good.

Melissa

5 Year Member
He told me also he was in the hospital this week and sounded pretty rough. He did tell me he hopes to have them ALL shipped next week Mon-wed.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

Melissa said:
He told me also he was in the hospital this week and sounded pretty rough. He did tell me he hopes to have them ALL shipped next week Mon-wed.

I just left him a message so hopefully I will hear from him soon with a ship date...:-/

TeguBlake

Melissa said:

thats gonna be a lot of little Tegus traveling around the u.s :D
hopefully its true, he told me the same thing.

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Fingers crossed. I left him a few messages this last week and haven't heard anything from him. keep me posted! Add my Facebook page if it's easier :)

TeguBlake

have you seen this entire form? and i will keep every one in touch with what happens, expect a post Monday night 'if i hear from him'

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
hanniebann said:
Fingers crossed. I left him a few messages this last week and haven't heard anything from him. keep me posted! Add my Facebook page if it's easier :)

So im a total creeper here and sent you a fb friend request because you are like 2 hours from me. :)

Skeetzy

I've been debating what to say to him if/when he calls. I've been asking around locally to see if anyone would want to take him in, since I won't have the room to house two adult tegus. I'd rather get the tegu from him and give it away than go through a hassle of getting a refund.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

Skeetzy said:
I've been debating what to say to him if/when he calls. I've been asking around locally to see if anyone would want to take him in, since I won't have the room to house two adult tegus. I'd rather get the tegu from him and give it away than go through a hassle of getting a refund.

My plan is to 'try ' to keep both...should my Varnyard arrive...and see how it goes...

Skeetzy

I would love to keep both, but with my luck, they wouldn't get along and I'd be forced to house them separately. And I'm out of room for another giant cage hahah. I would rather give the tegu to a friend and still be able to see it, than have to deal with Bobby any longer. I just want something from him.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
has any one talked to bobby this weekend? i talked to him on thursday. just wondering if anyone got a hold of him?

Not me...called during the week but got machine.no callback yet.:-/

TeguBlake

BatGirl1 said:
TeguBlake said:
has any one talked to bobby this weekend? i talked to him on thursday. just wondering if anyone got a hold of him?

Not me...called during the week but got machine.no callback yet.:-/

im sorry:/ i was hopeing someone has talked to him.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
anyone actually hear from him? i starting to get pissed off now as well i have been patient for over a year and now that the cooler weather is here im getting super annoyed that he is avoiding me even though i have done nothing wrong to him

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

Jeremyxb12 said:
anyone actually hear from him? i starting to get pissed off now as well i have been patient for over a year and now that the cooler weather is here im getting super annoyed that he is avoiding me even though i have done nothing wrong to him

I hear you...I have never been rude to him on the phone or email...and I was prompt with both of my payments. Still, hoping for the best yet hope is dwindling the more time goes by...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980